APSCO Blending Plant
The Arabian Petroleum Supply Company (APSCO) is a Saudi owned closed joint stock entity registered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The company’s head office is located in the city of Jeddah with regional offices throughout the Kingdom.
APSCO is the strategic ally of ExxonMobil (XOM) in Saudi Arabia and was formed in 1960 APSCO employs a total staff of  full time individuals across all activities, of these and as of the end of March 2012. Located in Jeddah’s industrial city, APSCO’s state of the art Lube Oil Blending Plant (LOBP) was constructed 1998, it covers an area of 41,500m2 and has a capacity of 1.5 million barrels per year (based on a three shift schedule).
In addition to the blending plant APSCO’s facilities includes a tank farm, filling and packaging facilities, a laboratory and a central warehouse in addition to two upcountry warehouses located in Riyadh and Dammam
The plant blends a wide range of automotive and industrial lubricants which constitute more than 90% of APSCO lubricants sales, the balance is imported from XOM affiliates worldwide.
- Yemen Esso & Mobil Lubricants Marketing (YEMLUB), Yemen.
- ARABIAN GOLDEN OIL, Morocco.
- Mass Service General Trading Company, Kuwait
- Xinjiang Salih International Trading, China.
- Insol Corporation, Bangladesh.
- TM Trading and Distribution Co., Egypt.
- Tareq Al-Shayei Co. & Partner, Iraq.
- Wardieh, Lebanon.